announcementslast updated: 5th June '14
club announcementslast updated: 22nd July '14
- SW Challenge Update
Tavistock have to pull out of the South west challenge this year as the ground they were going to use at Mount school is no longer available (the school is being sold).
The new venue is Umberleigh Field Archers - Umberleigh Barton Farm, Devon, EX37 9DX. Andrew Middleton, 22nd July '14
- Avalon Archers. Our 2nd Crossbow Championships, due for the 3rd of August is now cancelled.Chris Cox, 19th July '14
- The first bookings are already in for the SCFA Open Shoot on the 7th September - come & join them on our newly laid course in the Heart of Cheshire.
No crossbows I'm afraid - FE rules!
Bernie Stafford, 19th July '14
- High Cross October shoot will be 2x20 shots, mainly 3Ds. We double peg the rounds and so the second time round is mostly a completely different shot to the first time round. this time we have some more 3Ds so well over half the shots are 3D's with a just a few faces. Some of the archers who joined us at the Easter shoot said how interesting this course was and we think it is better again now. For those who still don't know where we are, Chedworth is not very far from Cheltenham or Cirencester in Gloucestershire. We are limited to 80 archers so get your bookings in with Rosemarie in good time.Angus 4th July '14
Charnwood archers shoot 3rd of August, shoot though no lunch break. It won't be the same shot twice. Book in with Lynn on 07780 944095.
29th June '14
Aurora Summer Shoot 2014
- Aurora F.A.C are pleased to announce our next shoot, The Summer Shoot' will be held on 30th - 31st August 2014 at our ground in Highwood, Chelmsford.
The course will consist of 36 3Ds on both days, with full catering available all day on both days.
As usual this is a pre-book/pre-pay event and shoot fees are £8 per day for adults, £4 per day for juniors and cubs shoot free. To book please visit our website, www.aurorafac.co.uk and select the Book a Shoot option, or contact Ian Malcolm direct whose details are in the Clubs section of the NFAS website of the NFAS newsletter. Camping is also available at £3 per night for tents and £5 per night for caravans/campers which can be booked when you book the shoot.
Steve Dickenson, 25th June '14
Visitors welcome at Pennington Archers' wood any Sunday.
If you are visiting the Lake District and would like to shoot in our beautiful woods, you are very welcome!
Just come for 1pm registration with your NFAS card. Shooting 1pm –4pm.
£2 including tea/coffee and biscuits.Kath Smith,
Kath Smith, 25th June '14
- Do you have any news or announcements that you would like here? Please let us know.
Midweek Shoot at Osprey
South West Challenge
Magna Carta Field Archers
Pride Park Archers
South West Challenge